Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Bust Summer Craftacular : London


I really enjoyed the Summer Craftacular! There were lots of lovely handmade items on sale, I bought a pretty necklace from here and enjoyed the tea and cake on offer at the Pop-Up Tea Shoppe. I recognised a lot of the items from different online shops I've visited too, like Eclectic Eccentricity, where my friend bought the necklace below. (Ah, looking at the site makes me want to buy more, nooo!)


Also there were Tatty Devine, (ooh, 50% sale on their website) Lady Luck Rules Ok (where I bought a cheap wooden necklace in the "damaged items" basket, which didn't appear to be damaged! See below - mine just says Bonjour!)

I also loved looking at Gemma Correll's stall, her stuff is so cute and funny! (See below)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig