Wednesday, 3 June 2009

The Impossible Project: Save the Polaroid

My friend Sarah with some heart badges i made for Valentine's Day

I took some more polaroids a few weeks ago at my birthday cheese night. Though now I'm really aware of the fact I only have 2 films left, and I need to use them wisely as Polaroid stopped their production last year. However after some research today I discovered a project, entitled the Impossible Project, which was founded by ex Polaroid employees who aim to start up a new production plant to make the films available again. More info is on the website here.



I really hope they succeed as it'd be such a shame to lose the instant magic of watching your photos develop in a matter of minutes. You can buy t-shirts to fund the project as well, pictured below.

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Yes, let's hope it returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my Polaroid. I wonder where it is. I gotta find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Find it and find some film before it's too late ;)

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig