Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Amsterdam: Shopping!

Well I had a really lovely time in Holland! I love how everyone can cycle freely throughout the cities, without people getting annoyed or cars tooting their horns as they do over here!

If anyone is planning a trip to Holland anytime soon, here are a few things I recommend:

1 Visiting the shops in de Pijp area of town, near Albert Cuypmarket.. I found some gorgeous tin teapots for 5 euros each, seen below at a shop called De Emaillekeizer.



2 A shop called De Kinderfeestwinkel is full of pretty things, lots of stuff for kids but I picked up some pretty material-covered picture frames and a dotty bicycle seat from here. Their website gives a good idea of what else they have, I could've bought it all! Here are a few other items they have in stock:



3 Many brilliant shops are also located in the Jordaan district.. thought I can't remember the names! Worth exploring for sure. I will post a little museum guide soon!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. merci pour les 2 adresses, j'y ai fait un saut et me suis régalée !

    ReplyDelete

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig