Thursday, 19 June 2008

Handmade Theme: Polaroids

I heard recently that the company who make Polaroids are ceasing to produce the films.. more info on their site here. It's pretty sad and I hope another company steps in to make films as I love Polaroid photos and it'd be such a shame if the cameras died out due to increasing reliance on digital pictures. Anyway in tribute these artists have made some beautiful handmade items I thought I would share.





From top: 'In Loving Memory' polaroid pins by Helpless Romantic, Polaroid Memories Necklace by peroxidepixie, My Favourite Things Postcard set by AliciaBock, Lunastrella Print by johngolden, and Vintage Polaroid Badges set by squeezycheese
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© make do and mend | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig